1. Analyze customer's project management issues , able to provide solid consultative solutions and practical training to clients from the perspectives of strategy, system, organization, process, and human capabilities.
2. Able to influence stakeholders for successful implementation for agreed performance standard while leading internal and external project professionals under pressure.
3. Deliver training for clients in the fields of both waterfall and agile project management.
4. Design and develop excellent content and materials to address customers’ need
1. Strong and practical experience in product development, NPI, supplier development, or IT fields with the full spectrum of project management know-how.
2. Equip with excellent presentation, training and coaching skills and keen to share his/her know-how and experience.
3. Able to deliver PMP or Agile-related training.
4. Certified as a PMP (Active) is a must. ACP, PBA, NPDP, Scrum Master and Other certification is a plus.
5. Being a team player in projects, but also able to work independently.
6. Being flexible and willing to take challenges.
7. Able to travel regularly based on project request.
8. Multinational corporations working experience is preferred. Excellent English is a must and other foreign language capability is a plus.