The Auditor is an individual contributor responsible for planning and conducting regular and one-time audits of vendor billing invoices to validate the accuracy of charges, compliance with tariff regulation and/or contractual terms and conditions. The Auditor will also provide alternatives and opportunities for optimizing cost savings on behalf of Tangoe clients.
As an Auditor, your primary duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Obtain and review vendor contracts, customer service records, invoice and tariffs for all client services to ensure accurate service plans, billing, etc.
· Work independently to complete all audit activities for client assignments and finalize by writing audit reports to document findings and make recommendations to clients.
· Become familiar with contract and tariff interpretations to help support savings/audit positions
· Establish and maintain positive business relationship with clients (internal and external) and vendors
· Review audit reports with clients and file disputes with vendors, managing the entire dispute process to closure.
· Develop focused efforts on maintaining high levels of productivity
· Develop effective management of multiple priorities, projects, and tasks