As a member of BMW's highly integrated design team, you will work with relevant teams & stakeholders (including service planners, product owners, developers, operations, aftersales, and more) through research, innovative conceptualizing, product definition, and cohesive design. A successful UX Designer at BMW is by definition an innovative thinker, a driven product owner, and a skilled advocate for the user—all simultaneously. Our designers leverage strong internal connections to design, create,
• Design, conceptualize, and create customer-centric mobile app projects across the entire product lifecycle, keeping up with the app upgrades and launches of BMW vehicles.
• Work closely with lean, cross-functional teams.
• Create lasting, effective partnerships with BMW's engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
• Be autonomous. You'll take full ownership your work, and have responsibility for all design details along the way.
• Rapidly produce concepts and prototypes.
• 4+ years of experience designing mobile application experiences.
• An experienced, detail-oriented UX design & research professional, with solid background in HCI, Design, Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant subjects.
• A solid understanding of UCD/HCI principles and experience in visual design or user interface engineering.
• A strong, diversified portfolio of detailed product design work.
• Familiar with mobile APP design, Web design, attention to visual details, ability to output high-quality UI deliverables.
• Comprehensive understanding of applying the methodologies of user-centric interaction design and research to solve complex business problems.
• Familiar with digital products from internet automobile Co. and traditional automobile OEMs is a plus.
• Knowledge of Axure, Sketch, Flinto, Illustrator or other tools for generating wireframes and specifications.
• Solid communications in English (verbal and written).