• Test software releases for the Landslide mobility infrastructure and applications.
• Responsible for drafting test plans, test cases and test reports as well as doing hands-on testing, including manual and automation test and work with regression test suites.
• Work closely with developers, Product Marketing and Tech Support to identify the defects and help in troubleshooting issues found or inquire about legacy or new features.
• Analyze and reproduce issue with customer configurations or set up.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication.
• Majored in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Master degree with minimal 1 year working experiences or bachelor degree with minimal 2 years working experiences, in telecommunications or networking industry.
• The candidate must have experiences in configuring, testing and troubleshooting IP based network systems and be familiar with formal test methodologies, i.e. product and system level test;
• Knowledge of core networks and associated protocols (EPC, 5GC, UMTS core network, VoLTE, IMS);
• Extensive knowledge or experience of communication and associated network theories, such as TCP/IP;
• Good team player and quick learner;
• Adaptable to new environment and new technologies.