Develop, implement, and monitor all logistics management systems and activities efficiently, including inbound logistics, warehousing, and outbound logistics and return logistics.
Manage operation and development, implementation and maintenance of logistics IS systems; plan and manage logistics activities, continuous improvement initiatives and resourcing to maximize the efficiency, reliability, timeliness, warehouse levels and financial effectiveness of the organization's supply chain.
Develop and implement logistics operation plans, schedules and procedures.
Assess and manage ongoing day-to-day work and processes together with key external and internal stakeholders to ensure the standards of service.
Coach, guide and develop team members in setting targets and to manage performance efficiently and continuously improve key skills; keep them challenged, while emphasizing a learning orientation.
Closely working with Sourcing and Purchasing, serve as a varifer or “gate keeper” for logistics agreements with suppliers, to ensure trade compliance and most efficient and lowest cost logistic operations.
● Typically university degree level.
● >6 years in Logistics management position.
● Develop and implement senior-level complex logistics management activities for multiple product lines. Manage a team of logistics personnel to ensure efficient logistics solutions.
● Develop and harmonize existing processes and tools and ways of working to increase efficiency and productivity.
● Streamline logistics flows and optimize trade compliance.
● Top expertise knowledge in Chinese trade or import/export practices.
● Strong communication and Influential skills in working with key internal and external stakeholders.
● Capable of managing a multicultural team across Europe and Asia.
● Fluent in both English and Chinese.